Thursday, January 27, 2011

Seeds

I have now sent off an e-mail to Suttons from London. A seed nursery that opened in 1806!! Please check out their link to read more about their history http://www.suttons.co.uk/aboutus.htm.

I am requesting 20 packages of their Godetia Sugarplum seeds.


The description that they posted on these flowers is as follows: masses of brightly coloured, exotic-looking flowers that are a beautiful combination of orchid pink with deeper rose markings. (The single flowers resemble poppies, and semi-double and double blooms are prettily frilled). Height 30cm (12"). Hardy annual/Half-hardy annual

When I went to their checkout page I found that Canada didn't even exist! So here's keeping our fingers crossed that they will mail me the packages. I have tried numerous Canadian and U.S. dealers but none of them carry this particular colour and I was informed that they were unable to get them in for me.

I will keep you posted :)




No comments:

Post a Comment