Thursday, April 7, 2011

Flower Power

Petals from Heaven :)

The little Petal Faeries that I am making require lots of different sizes of petals. At first I didn't know whether I should just buy silk flowers and take them apart or if I should just buy packages of petals. In the end I did a little of both (thank you to my Mom for buying flowers and taking the time to take them all apart to mail up to me).

This package of goodies came from Blissful Moments (ebay). What a wonderful selection of colour I have now :)

This row has green/yellow daisies and red daisies....



This row has purple/white daisies and cream daisies......



This row has bright yellow prima and my all time favourite the orange/yellow prima petals (this style seem to come in a variety of sizes too!)





No comments:

Post a Comment