Saturday, October 20, 2012

Etsy Updates

Well for the month of October so far, I have posted 25 new faeries to Etsy.

I have updated my listing tabs on Etsy to now include all of the Holiday Specials under their own categories of: Holiday Faeries, Holiday Nurseries and Holiday Suites.

I have revamped all of the listing for the Limited Edition Faerie Suite by removing the choice of faerie to just a single faerie whose story matches the theme. I am very happy with how everything turned out. Mind you, I now do have 7 listings for faeries that have either wine, martini's or cigars for their themes? Wondering if that is a good thing or not?

I have 11 Christmas faeries that will be divided up between the Suites, Nurseries and just Faeries.
There are 4 New Year's Eve faeries that will be listed as individuals, each coming with a glass of champagne. I need to decide what to do with the actual Suite Faeries as right now they are listed as a group on Etsy. After that, it leaves me 21 faeries that still need to be listed and only 125 more to make :)


I had lots of help tonight as well with Fionn and Ciaran just hoping that even just one wee little faerie would fall off of my desk while I was trying to organize things.




While having to put EVERYTHING away as my cat Isabella has full roam of my nursery/workshop, I have managed to organize all of my faeries into new containers. I will try my best to get these posted within the next few days.



And on that note, I am off to bed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment