Sunday, November 25, 2012

Special Finds?

After dreaming up making little Faerie Princes and then making them come to life, I can say that they have made a wonderful addition to the Faerie Nursery.

My only issue with them so far is that they seem to be VERY holiday oriented. As I never want my Faeries to be associated with only Christmas...this has become a big dilemma for me. I have been trying to figure out what I could have the little Princes holding in their arms that weren't just acorns and pinecones.

After speaking with my husband on this issue, he reminded me that Faeries love to steal and collect all bits of little goodies. So in my quest for finding wee little things, I managed to save these few items that I can incorporate when making the Princes.

I will be on the lookout for bottle caps, miniatures and lots of shiny things :)




No comments:

Post a Comment