Monday, September 17, 2012

Advertising....


Well this list should round out what is in the works over the next month or so for advertising.


Faery World Magazine – inside front page, page listing and biography with photos. This magazine hit the news stands today and might I ad, it is a bit scary seeing yourself in print! Faery World Magazine

Faerie Magazine – ½ page advertisement. Will be out the beginning of October. Faerie Magazine

The Magical Times – Crafters’ Corner. Will be out next week. The Magical Times

Northern Journal – 1/8 page and service directory ads. Starting mid October. The Northern Journal

Etsy - I have started running the blitz of internal adversing here as well. Faerie Nursery Shop Front Etsy


My oh my, now I guess it is just a waiting game to see if what I have to offer is what YOU, yes YOU, are interested in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment