Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sparkly Little Flowers

These have got to the be the prettiest little sequins I have EVER seen.

At first I was afraid that they might be too large to use as decoration on the little Petal Faeries but actually holding them in my hand.....they will work PERFECTLY!!

I ordered these from Craftaroo (ebay)....if you are looking for any scrapbooking supplies...this is the place to shop from :)

I decided to take two individual pictures as their are two different kinds of sequins.

This first picture shows all of the opaque ones....black; baby pink (which to me, looks more peach than pink!); white; hot pink; purple; baby blue and yellow


This next pictures shows the shiny ones :)  They are all titled rainbow colours....blue/green; pale pink and pale yellow



Aren't they just adorable!! And to think...they only came as a set of 6000! Yes, you read that correctly.....6000!

I will try my best not to use up all the rainbow ones first...it will be tough though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment