Friday, July 29, 2011
Well thank you to Freund's Building Supplies for allowing us to go dig through their weathered forgotten wood in the 'back forty'. I tried my best to use the Dremel but alas my hands weren't meant to use power tools :( So thank goodness for my wonderful hubby :) We managed to trace out a few doors and get them cut. After lots of sanding the next step was to stain. So the pictures you see below are from the design/concept stage all the way the completed dried second coat of stain. The doors are measuring approximately 6" x 3.5". Wood widths are varying depending on the type of wood. I am trying to have them cut so all the character of the wood remains.