Once the decision was made to start the new line of Northern Faeries I started ordering flowers specifically for them. I think my first order went in the final week of November and I stopped ordering December 31, 2013. The last batch of flowers arrived on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 and they have now been taken apart as well.
A massive thank you goes out to Hubby, Ryan and Amanda (Noon) for all of their help.
In the end, there was 1545 flower heads in total that needed to be taken apart. Now being that I like things really taken apart, each flower is broken down by size and colour and placed into individual baggies. Yes...that is a LOT of baggies.
So keep in mind that all of these flowers are dedicated to the Northern Faerie Line. There are currently 6 that are available for sale and another 6 that are either completed or are in the process of designing.